Here at babygiftbundle we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to manage your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. Your personal information is collected when you purchase or receive a 3, 6 or 12 month bundle, or when you purchase one of our gifts.
You will only be contacted via email with essential information regarding your bundle or any purchases you have made. You will not receive any other emails unless you subscribe to our newsletter (by filling in the pop-up box found on our homepage). You can unsubscribe at any time.
We will not share your personal information and data with any other parties.
Definitions and interpretation
Data – collectively all information that you submit to babygiftbundle via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
babygiftbundle, or us – babygiftbundle of Butterlands Farm, Top Road, Biddulph Moor, Staffordshire, ST8 7LF;
User or you – any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by babygiftbundle and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to babygiftbundle and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website – the website that you are currently using, https://babygiftbundle.co.uk/, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Contact Information such as delivery addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. Where applicable and known, the name, date of birth, and gender of the child receiving the gift can be given by the purchaser of a 3, 6 or 12 month bundle (optional). This information can also be added by the recipient at a later date (again, optional). This is to allow us to choose and send the most appropriate gift in the event of the recipient not choosing their monthly gift.
d. If the 3, 6 or 12 month bundle is being purchased as a gift by the purchaser for a recipient, the name, email address, and delivery address of the recipient is required and collected.
e. If the 3, 6 or 12 month bundle is being purchased as a gift by the purchaser for a recipient, then a message to appear in the recipient’s welcome email is required and collected. Another optional message to be included in the recipient’s first parcel may also be collected.
f. Details of the recipient’s gift order each month.
g. The Purchaser’s Payment information: which bundle type was purchased (3, 6 or 12 month), a Stripe ID (created when paying for a bundle through Stripe), Purchase Date, Price, Card Type, Card Registered Post Code, and Card Last 4 Digits.
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, babygiftbundle is the “data controller”.
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Third party websites and services
10. babygiftbundle may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
19. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by babygiftbundle (where such Data is held) which will be free of charge.
20. Data security is of great importance to babygiftbundle and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
21. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
22. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact babygiftbundle by email at email@example.com.
16 May 2018
28. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).